Tilt Team Agility Predictor
In today's fast-paced environment, companies have to innovate and adapt to stay relevant. Large, cumbersome companies are being outmaneuvered by small, independent teams that are able to make and implement decisions quickly. With so much riding on these types of teams, it is important for them to be cohesive and effective. Effective team interactions require character strengths. The Team Agility Predictor provides a metric to measure a team's effective and ineffective behavior patterns so that team members have the information they need to act as a more cohesive unit.
The Team Agility Predictor allows team members to compare how they see the team and its strengths to how the team leader and external stakeholders view the team. The report gives a wholistic view of the team and developmental suggestions that can be used to create a more effective team climate. There are many reasons to use this instrument regularly to accelerate outcomes. Here are a few:
- Increase the velocity of productivity and innovation quickly.
- Team climate is easy to change, whereas, organization culture is slow.
- Metrics and data increase attention by team members. If it gets measured, they attend to it.
- Helps team leaders understand the stage of development the team is in, so you can coach them.
- Helps your team increase psychological safety and trust
How to get started:
- Purchase a one-year subscription to Tilt 365 Team Agility Predictor.
- Invite the leader or sponsor of the team to complete the assessment of the team's climate.
- Invite all of the team members in the group to weigh in on the team's climate.
- Invite key stakeholders to weigh in on the team's climate.
- View the real-time results as they come in.
- Once enough people have responded, you can begin discussing results with the team.
- Repeat as needed (e.g. every 3 months) to document change
**We recommend also hiring a Master Tilt Team Consultant or Coach to help you develop your team or group.