Get certified in tool that allows you to easily identify and guide teams in understanding the balance of polarities necessary for ongoing team agility and getting back into flow. Uncover the unconscious habits among team members and between teams and their leaders that may be keeping the team from reaching its true potential. And finally, learn how to develop a customized plan to keep the team focused on what to start, stop, and keep doing for high-performance and agility. On-line test afterward.
Why it’s important to you:
Agility is a top priority for team leaders and top executives because it enables their organizations to compete effectively in this era of constant digital disruption. Agile teams can adapt to current trends, business needs, and complex dynamics while accelerating productivity, creativity, and innovation. Agile team climates also improve resilience and employee morale, which are key to retaining talent.
How it will help you:
After you have completed the Team Agility Predictor certification, you should be able to help teams:
- Identify their current assumptions and why they work the way they do
- Use selected Tilt patterns of team Agility to develop more effective and productive ways of working together toward goals
- Quickly coach themselves, as a team, back to Agility and flow
- Build a plan for their development opportunities
What you get:
- Free Team Climate Profile report and Team Agility Predictor assessment ($498 value)
- Digital credential for Team Agility Predictor Certification
- ICF CE Units - 17 Total (11 Core Competency & 6 Resource Development)
- Tilt 365 Practitioner Network - ongoing access to Tilt 365 resources and updates
* This is a Live/Virtual formated course. We offer an alternative In-person immersive: One full-day, experiential workshop (See here)