Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor
Continuous, real-time feedback about how others see your character strengths and influence style - as often as you like, 365 days a year!
How are you supposed to improve if no one ever tells you how you are doing? Rather than creating a "one and done" static report that dies in a drawer, the Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor operates as a live user-driven dashboard for an ongoing transformational experience 365 days year. This feedback tool is driven by you, so you become your own researcher and learn about yourself over time. Putting ownership for personal development in your hands allows you to change what you truly want to change. When you are motivated to change, it sticks.
Why choose Tilt?
We know that personality is just the beginning, and building character strengths shape how well a person will thrive. The Positive Influence Predictor shows you where your strengths are and where you can improve. Here are a few of the things that make this tool different than most 360 feedback tools:
- Asking for feedback can be an intimidating process so our web app and subscription model allow you to request feedback whenever you want over the course of a year. Many of our clients decide to gather feedback 3-4 times each year, sometimes involving different stakeholders, to optimize growth and positive influence.
- The comprehensive report compares your self-assessment to how others see you, indicating your top strengths, blind spots, hidden strengths, and much more. From this information, the report offers deep and personal, yet immediately actionable, insights.
- The interactive dashboard provides built in positive reinforcement and self-study. You can post your goals with friends and get positive feedback along the way.
- Tilt is based on a scientifically validated framework for leadership and positive influence.
- Bonus resources to help facilitate your development in our Knowledge Base and wiki are included.
- We're always looking into what's next, so we'll be providing you with free resources, insights, and tools on the latest trends in people innovation, including our "Weekly Challenge" tips focused on agility, balance, flow, and habit change.
How to get started:
- Purchase a credit for a one-year subscription to Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor.
- Complete your self-assessment first.
- Invite others to observe how you are showing up in terms of 12 character strengths.
- Review your full report and choose one habit to change. Commit to studying about it and practicing a new habit for 30 days. Then repeat!
- Watch your positive influence expand and your career and relationships improve dramatically.
Tilt 365 named Top 20 Assessment and Evaluation Companies for 2017, 2018 by Training Industry.